Make your own homemade mayonnaise is more-delicious, healthier, and less expensive mayonnaise in just a minute or so with a few common real food ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Homemade Mayonnaise Is Easier Than Store-Bought!
Beautiful, healthy, delicious, cheap, and EASY. Wasn’t that amazing and oh-so-easy?
Let’s be honest… for people who love mayonnaise, there are no acceptable substitutes. It is creamy in our coleslaw and potato salad. It’s what makes a sandwich worth eating. So why not make a healthy home-made mayonnaise?
WHY MAKE THE HOMEMADE MAYONNAISE
Homemade Mayonnaise is a go-to condiment that you can find in the grocery store. Yet, it’s surprisingly easy to make. Here are the top reasons why you should consider making your homemade mayonnaise.
- Flavour: Homemade mayonnaise is delicious, and it’s so simple to add extra flavours when you’re whipping everything together. And really, mayonnaise is all about flavour!
- Healthier: Store-bought mayonnaise contains sugar, preservatives and unhealthy fats. Making your own mayonnaise means that you can choose what type of oil to use, and you get to skip the sugar and preservatives. This recipe even has the option to add probiotics!
- Waste-free: Home-made mayonnaise is waste-free. It doesn’t involve a glass jar or plastic tub, and you can make exactly the right amount, avoiding food waste. It’s easy to turn a batch of home-made mayonnaise into a home-made dip!
- Easy: It’s as easy as whipping together a jar of salad dressing. It only takes about 5 minutes to make a large batch of home-made mayonnaise in the blender.
Here’s a bonus tip: use a blend of your favourite cold or expeller pressed organic oils so you can get the flavour you want.
TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF COOKING
Sign-up FREE FAMILY MEALS Weekly Menu Prep Planning. It’s including with recipes & a grocery list, and Health Tips.Print
Make your own more-delicious, healthier, and less expensive mayo in just a minute or so with a few common real food ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
You can use a food processor or blender. Or a stick blender and a quart size jar works great.
Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT oil, into a quart jar or blender.
To a blender, add the eggs, vinegar, mustard, and salt and blend on low-medium for 20 seconds. While the blender is running, slowly pour the oil in over the next 30 seconds. The mixture will be thick and creamy.
Now keep blending while slowly pouring in the cup of oil.
Before long (in just a minute or so)… you have mayonnaise
Feel free to add various spices like garlic powder, and lime seasoning, lemon pepper or even horseradish.
Use a blend of your favourite cold or expeller pressed organic oils so you can get the flavour you want.
- Category: Lunch
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon size
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: Home-made Mayonnaise
Love This Recipe? Spread The Word, LIKE & SHARE! Pls click the left side Facebook icon share with your friends and Love one!
Do you make homemake mayonnaise? What are your favorite oils and flavors?
How do you like to prepare them? I would like to love you share your comments!
Give it a STAR rating in a comment below!
To Your Health Longevity & Vitality,
Integrative Nutrition & Life Coach | Aromatherapist